<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Thursday, March 27, 2008 ; 2:02:00 AM


25 Mar

This month been so hectic. Been trying here and there. In term of business and going out. Had a lot of appointment. At night, after my last appointment. I went home to take things, fetch Shirley rush to office print benefit illustration. After which, we went to fetch Zhi Wei from work. We went to eat beef noodle. Cannot remember the name, anyway it was good. It is located around Tan Quee Lan St. After eating, we went to Taman Jurong. I stopped by a Shell station nearby to top up my petrol about $80 and my god, it is on half a tank only loh, dying le. I guess I have to pump more. I went to the cashier to pay and just then I saw a Ferrari by Shell. I bought F40 home but too bad the black colour should be completely sold out.B y right we supposed to go Teban Garden to eat dessert but in the end the shop was closed so we head to Taman Jurong to eat Mac. Before we reached, I was supposed to exit but I drove too fast until I exceeded the exit. What I did was to reverse all the way back before the exit and make a left turn. Seem funny, when I drive fast, I don't feel dangerous. When I drove backwards then I know dangerous. Bloody hell, the taxi driver almost wanted to shop and see what I was doing. Halo, stupid, nv see people drive backwards before meh. After the super night supper, then went to send Zhi Wei home and back to Shirley home. on the way back, I suddenly had a though of going to Old Thomson Rd a.k.a Devil Bend to take a look. Don'nt know is it I tired or what keep getting the wrong road. Finally, got the place correct. First part of the road was still ok, but second part of it, it was really devilish. The road was narrowed and the whole atmosphere was very cold and quiet. I wanted to go deeper in. But I think she too scared already. So I make a slow U-Turn just in case I got any accident. Anyway, I still will be back to investigate. I also know why it called Devil Bend. Firstly it really creepy which will make your hair stand. E.g Her hair stand until all the way to her house. Secondly, as you turn left or right, the dimension make you cannot see any incoming car, no wondered so many cars got accident over there. Anyway good for racing also. That's all folks....

26 Mar

Not much things, after appointment and and appointment, I went to fetch my Big uncle together with my Small uncle and wife at T1. After fetching, we went to Changi Village to eat Nasi Lemak before heading home.

27 Mar

Played soccer with my colleagues and boss. it was super tiring. First round 5 Vs 5 one goal scored, second round 5 goals, 2 assist two hit the pole and was 4 Vs 4, even more tiring. To sum up everything, it was tiring. We went to KFC for drinks and happened to saw Tishe. Then,night time went out with Shirley, Zhen Zuan, Jingle and Lala. Firstly we went to eat at the Hawker and went to Bugis walk walk. We walk the whole area of Bugis Street, searching high and low for the thing that Shirley wants 'A rubber belt'... Finally and till the very end, we found the thing that she wants and Zhen Zuan bought one also. Basically is eat, shop and play @ Bugis. After which we went to play pool and after that we walk to Paradiz to buy something at 7-Eleven and took my favourite cab uncle 'Uncle....Johnny'. Thanks for your entertainment. It was enriching.

28 Mar
Went to Lenny party with her cg member. It was fun with eating and know some of the NUS people:). Saw them play wii also funny.lol





happy dying @ 2:02:00 AM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb