<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Thursday, July 19, 2007 ; 12:27:00 PM


I woke up around 9 plus. I went in to see her. Her hp is 95/97, O2 is 100. I am still hoping that she would wake up one day. When my uncle reached around 11 plus, they ask me to go home to bathe and changed clothes first. At first I reluctent but later I agreed as they told me we still got a few night to go. So I took a train to Woodlands myself. It was terrible. My heart was still in pain. I dragging to go back and changed. I want to stay with her. After I reached my uncle house, I bathe, changed my clothes and sleep for awhile. Not before I had a good sleep, my aunty called me and said that my grandma hp dropped to 0 and they are rescuing her. I was shocked and afraid. I did'nt what to do, I was walking her and there, up and down, waiting for my uncle to drive us there. My heart could not stopped beating. It was pumping very fast.

As my uncle drove us there, I cried in the car, I was too worried to do anything, just hoping that she will be ok. I can't wait to reached there. When I reached the lobby, I ran to the lift and press the third floor and hurried went to ICU. By the time I reached there, she was there, my aunty told me that her hp dropped to 0 just now and the doctor rescued her. Kinda relieved but not relieved cos I have no idea what will happened next. I went in to see her, crying and crying asking her not to leave me. If she leave me, I dunno what to do le. I cried until I was very very tired. I don't care what my relative said, I just don't wanna let go of her. A lot of relative came but I did'nt say or greet them. I don't want to do anything expect to be at her side. I don't care what they think about me. I just don't wanna do anything. Her hp is 76/81 plus, O2 is 100. I wanted to stay but I was too exhausted.

By 8 pm, her hp is 65/72. Her hp is dropping and dropping. I was really very scared. I been talking, scolding and crying and crying the whole day. I told her about the past and the future that what we gonna to do. My uncle told me to go home to rest. I reluctant but I really need to sleep. I was so exhausted. Only my mother stayed. She stayed through the night. Before I left, her hp is 54/58, O2 is 100.

This song is specially dedicated for you.....

[[* Never Let You Go by Janice*]]

The rain, just never seems to bring
the joy I feel the same, everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart, can't seem to learn to part,
the hold you left your mark,
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark

Though I told myself won't hold my breath,
a part of me was dying,
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in

If you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling,
I would sing to you and tell you
I won't live my life without you.
If you gave me, one chance to tell you how I was feeling,
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes
and you know I'd never let you go

The way, you left me on the train,
I don't know what to say, I remember everything that day
I can't, believe we'd never dance, I just need one more chance,
to share the sunset our one last romance

Though I told myself won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in





happy dying @ 12:27:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb