<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Monday, July 25, 2005 ; 12:30:00 PM


Today was a bad day for me as I got some problem that is unsolved. And one of the kids by the name of Sean Tan was making my head boil. I asked him not to close the door when bathing but he did not listen at all so I was very angry with it, I scolded him and punished him. The rest of the day was nothing much. However, after my work, I went to the bus stop and wanted to take 97 to HarbourFront but out of a sudden, there was drizzling and it started to rain heavily, I had to run to the nearest bus stop for shelter. It was raining heavily and I have to wait for the bus for at least half an hour. The bus stop was quite stop and eventually half of my jean was wet and my shoe too. I went to HarbourFront to return my uniform to them and guess what, they told me I was not allowed to have my deposit back. I was so angry because of the explanation that they gave me was because they have changed the management and the uniform cannot be returned back. After that I went to the toilet to think about getting back my uniform back since they never gave me back the deposit. After negotiation, they decided to gave me back half of the deposit back. Not really satisfied with that but at least still can get back half of the deposit. I mean where got so good as I bring the uniform back to the area to work and I never receive anything at all, just like they pay the salary without me working for them. Is the same theory. I have learnt from them, not to be so kind to them and have to affirm my decision and to be harsh to get the things I wanted.





happy dying @ 12:30:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb