<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Saturday, July 16, 2005 ; 7:30:00 AM


Today was great as I getting more and more busy and I just came back from chruch but dunno why still so energetic that I don't want to sleep. Today I went to Orchard with Elain3, Zhi Wei, Ronald and Gillian. Before going to Taka, I met another Elain3 that was working as a Insurance Personnel @ Orchard MRT Station. I bought a ladies's bag for my aunty which was choosen by Elain3 @ Taka and one Adidas 35th Anniversary snikker shoes which I wanted long time ago and I bought it @ Heeren, it costs about $139. On the way to Heeren, I saw Juan Juan as she work near the area of Citibank which is quite near to Partyworld KTV. Did'nt really talk much as it was drizzling and my friends are waiting for me. So the next few months have to save -and-thrive already. Followed by Elain3 when she wanted to withdraw money from the ATM but who knows when I disturb her and she accidentally press the big amount button. Consequently, she was very afraid that she will be robbed. Luckily, by the grace of God, we found the deposit machine and she deposit the excess money back to the machine. What a relief.

We later head to church and Elain3 went home herself. We reached the church at about 9.20 pm and it was super super early. We slack a while before going for the Prayer Meeting. Today meeting was great as we prayed for Arise & Build, ministry, cell group and lots more. The most annointed song for today was Look to You & History Maker. Haha, feeling a bit tired already. See ya again.





happy dying @ 7:30:00 AM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb