<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Monday, March 21, 2005 ; 4:00:00 PM


Before going for the camp, I went to Esplanade with Qiu Ping they all for a POS (Parade of School) meeting. Had some games before deciding for the POS group. I was put in the dance group and every mon and tue have to go to church for practices. Starting to worry how can I cope with so many things. I still put my faith in the Lord. Trust in him and believe miracles will happen. Some more saw a lot of new members. After that, I hurried take bus 56 to my school and register for it. When I reached there, they almost start the game. Luckily I still manage to join in for the fun. After that, we played water bomb. The loser will have to let us throw water bomb. Haha, I played cheat, by right one person should take two water bomb. But I took the whole paill of water bomb. Only I throw people, nobody dare to throw me. Haha, I rulez the game. Followed by the dinner, dinner was fabulous. I had a lot of rounds of food until I cannot eat anymore. After dinner, we secretly went out to buy food & drinks & poker cards to play. After we came back from the mama-shop, we gather around @ the ampitheater to watch the performance performed by various groups. Though overall we did'nt get the first, we still very happy, it just a game after all. Am I right? We played daidee until around eleven plus then we went to PE area to tell some ghost stories. The first stories was about this teacher was died of an attack in D1-02 (SOT). Some say her spirit is still around in the school. Shortly after that, almost all the lights were turn off except for some. Later on, more and more people are comeing to listen. Second Story is the about Bishan. I am sure many people have heard about the last train travelling beteen Novena to Bishan. From what they said. Is was a guy who do not believe in these things. So he took the last train home. As there is no people in the train, he fell asleep. So things started to get worse. Though the train stopped in the middle of nowhere. The engine still working. He woke up and saw a man walking towards the first cabin. He thought he saw the wrong thing, and he say there is no such things called ghost and shorlty after that he saw many spirit before the man and he said this again. "There is no such these such as ghost, all these are bullshit". H started to curse and swear and out of a sudden all the eyes started to stare at him. He was bitten to death. Though there are no visible mark but there is blood on his eyes dripping down. The next day, the police came but up till today, the police cannot find the cause of it. That is why there is so many report on people falling down on the train track. Actually is not they fainted or what. Is because of an unseen forces forces that is pulling them to the track. Talking about these some wanted to leave but some still say to listen to it. As we continue our story, we fell much more colder. Terence saw a star falling and he told us that it can be a good omen or a bad omen. he told us to leave immedialetly and we left. I felt a lot of colder as i type this out. Then, we carry out the walking up to the stair. I saw opposite the room on second level at the last room (BCL room) Q: Why is there a light undernealth the doors whereby the lights sho it should be turn off by now. and somemore the room has two doors and only one doors is brightly lighted, the other doos is not lightly at all. We also saw that the hall door has a green light on it which is not visibly cleared??? We dare not to check it out as we are very fightened as the corridors are pitch dark and it is very scary especially when we walk we can sence the presence. We talk about it but still cannot find why. Believe a not, is up to you.

Who are you and where are you






happy dying @ 4:00:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb