<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Saturday, February 26, 2005 ; 11:54:00 PM


Today went for Makan Challenge @ Youth Park. In my group were, Stan,Ling Ai, Renee & Me. First Stop was at The Atrium @ Orchard. We have to do 10 times of skipping followed by eating 2 bowls of bean sprout. It taste horrible. Next Stop, Park Mall. We do not need to eat or do any exercise. We have to pluck 5 different kinds of leaves. , we have to guess the place but we could'nt figure it out. The answer: It was at Orchard Hotel Galleria. Cham sia. Have to run all the way form the head to the tail. We did 10 pumping (girls) while 20 (guys) followed by eating a carrot. The carrot is very nice and they tole me they bought from NTUC. Stan drew next, it was at Meridian Hotel.We have to run again. On the way, we saw Yan Ni & Yu Chong. The task: We have to ask a stranger to bite a piece of the bitter gourd while we finish the rest. I told them I don'nt how to eat. Eventually I ate a bit but I still spilt it out cos it almost made me vomitt. It was bitter. After that Ling Ai drew next. It was at Shaw House. When we reached, we were given 2 sour plum, Me & Renee ate it followed by we had to ask a stranger to help us clap after we have to sing a song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We managed find a kid who was asking people for donations as Sat was a flag day. We sang and we had forgotten the lyrics. After that Renee choose the next station. It was in between Wisma & Ngee Ann City. At there we were to eat 2 chilli padi & do star-jump 5 (girls) 10 (guys). After that I drew another station. It was at Wheelock's place. We ate finshed the lime. Then proceed to Heeren which is our next stop. We ate apple at there. After that, we proceed to our last station which is at Winston House. We did 5 rounds of the hoola-hoop and ate the tomatoes after ran all the way back to our starting point which is @ NYC (National Youth Centre). We came in 12th. We rest 4 awhile before crossing over to Cineleisure's Food Court to have our lunch. At there we met Serene, she was having some gathering with her sec sch friends. We chat 4 a while. After that we bid good-bye as we needed to report back there to claim our prizes. After the prize presentation, we went back home to bath as I have Talentime in evening & I have to report by 5pm. I was a bit of nervous and this is my second time on stage. I keep telling myself to keep calm but I could'nt. I scared that I forgotten the lyrics and eventually is not I forgotten the lyrics. I had forgotten the part when I have to sing higher. Hai, die train go out of track already. Though I didn't win any thing, I still happy cos at least I gain more experience. Next time, I must keep still and do all the preparation before hand first. We went to Cineleisure for a walk before heading home, but Yong Xin called Renee asking where are we as she & Ronald had just finished listening to the sermon. So we waited for Yong Xin & Ronald to find us. So we dragged our time at Orchard longer. When they reached, we went to Shaw House to eat something as both of them were hungry. So we accompanied them as we had eaten.

Humble yourself before "He" arrive






happy dying @ 11:54:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb