<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Sunday, January 30, 2005 ; 10:50:00 PM


Happened to meet Jonathan on the train. Hai, cannot sleep again, cos I have to talk to him loh. Everytime see him sure both of us late. Suppose to meet Eugene @ Bedok MRT station to go together to church but don'nt know what happened to him. He took the bus all the way to Upper East Coast Rd Terminal. Anyway he called me and say cannot make it already and he is taking a cab down. So I went to meet Renee @ Bugis MRT station. Could'nt meet her at Bugis MRT station because of some problem when I re-board the train, I happned to see Wee Hiong and Benjamin coming out of the train. No choice, then we meet @ Boon Lay MRT station. While waited for her to come, I was waiting outside Boon Lay MRT station. There is a stupid old man and one of them suddenly shouted shup up and gave me a fright. I thought what happened. Only two stupid, idoitic old man fighting and scolding. Heck care them, I continue to sing hymms. When she arrived, it was quite late and we managed to hail a cab after about 7-10 minutes. Hai, the driver dunno how to drive and make me have to direct him. Making all the turn and here and there finally we reached. Though unable to sit our cell group member, we have to sit other places. It was great especially with my favourite song "One" and I danced until I sweat all over thought it was air-conditioned. The sermon was also great too. After that Renee go first cos she has to meet her cousin and happened to saw Li Shi. We went to eat at the Best kopitiam and after that I went to JAMS for voluntary work and meet them at Jurong Point. We walked around from B1 to 3rd floor and I went to meet Shun Ping to play pool.

Winning is the soul of your heart and your mind






happy dying @ 10:50:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb