<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Friday, December 24, 2004 ; 10:08:00 PM


Merry Christmas to everyone. Went to Tampines Mall to do some last minute shopping and happened to met Ariel and her sister along the way and while I went to 77 Street. Just happened to saw Nicholas and Jia Xuan at there buying something too. I look the whole place and there was nothing to shop for him. So I decided to go Isetan to buy cars for Lionel. After change my clothing and went to Tampines Mall again to help Yong Xin buy a pedant for her friend. Next I went to Indoor Stadium to meet them. However,there have not reached yet. Only left me,Winnie,Yong Xin and Tisha outside the Sistic Office. After we meet them,Yong Xin and Tisha have to go and change for choir outfit while I call Chuan Wei and meet up together. The whole stadium was packed and out of no choice. I HAD to gave up the seats because they are not here yet. I was damn frustrated and angry not because of I have to give up the seats but because they give me some kind of stupid tone that made me damn pissed off. But I decided not to get angry over this matter and furthermore it's Christmas Eve. After the performance,we went to eat @ Mac before heading down to Orchard (Silkpro tree) to celebrate. Enchanted by our choir members and the performance by StrikeForce. It was indeed a great performance by them. Followed by the countdown and JJ Lin Jun Jie singing. We head on down to nowhere and I was lost. I decided to go BK to wait for them and indeed they are there and happened to saw Janet and her friends and she gave me a dolphin3 badge as christmas present. Thanks a lot. Wanted to ton but some of them have to go home so eventually we all went home. Me and Chuan Wei bought the spray and we spray the rest of the people as we walk pass them.

Merry Christmas





happy dying @ 10:08:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb