<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Thursday, December 30, 2004 ; 1:37:00 PM


Today is Vicky and Belated Farzanah's Birthday. We are suppose to meet at 12.30 pm at City Hall MRT station but dunno why when I am late,people are early and when they are late,I am early. I was the first one to reach. Finally after half an hour of waiting,all have arrived. Farzanah,Vivien,Pei Fen,Chee Guan,Feng Guan and Me. We went to Marina Square/Kenny Roger to eat. We ordered the set meal consisting of a quarter piece of chicken,2 side dishes,a bowl of soup and a cup of drinks.Though quite expensive about $13.90 but it was very filling. Initially I wanted to finish my meal completely but Farzanah cannot finished so I have to eat her share. From a quarter piece of chicken become 1/2 a chicken and it was really filling (RECOMMEND: Cheese Macrononi) and a piece of cake which we bought for them. After that we took some photo on some of their handphone before we leave. When we walk halfway thought and decided where to go already. Farzanah realised that she had forgotten to bring her handphone. So she went back to look for it but to no avail,she could not find it. So we ask whether the manager whether she got see the handphone or the staff took it. She replied no. Then we have concluded that the staff have already took it. 1) The handphone had been turned off 2) None of us have took it as a plank to made fun of them or whatever 3) Last seen of the handphone was on the table 4) It just have been a while for less than 8 minutes and the handphone was gone. Whatever it is,we cannot do anything. Even if we spotcheck them,we might not be able to find anything and instead of accusing them that they stole her handphone they will turn around and say that we steal their thing. There is absolutely nothing we can do but to watch helplessly ask they get away with it. Hai. No choice we still have to move but but I do really admire Farzanah for the strength. After she lost her handphone,still can act a bit as though she is very happy. Thought she can act but I know that somehow she is very sad deep down inside. Furthermore it was her birthday's present last year from her mother. Anyway we cannot do anything now so we have to move on.

Next,I went to PS again to meet Yong Xin,Mabel and Gilian to celebrate Mabel Belated's Birthday. And again I reached there first and the rest are late. We went to shop and eat @ Meridien Hotel Food Court. I never eat only they eat cos I am very full. Then we went to 77 street @ Heeren to buy a pendant for myself and we went to drink coffee and played some concentration games.

Hereby as we watch closely and vigilantly as the chapter comes to an end






happy dying @ 1:37:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb