<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Friday, September 24, 2004 ; 1:48:00 AM


Stupid day that spoil my mood. Missed my bus again dunno why reached the bus stop @ 7.02 pm,I still missed the bus. Never mind,so during Audit lesson so tired that I fell asleep in the class for 2 whole long hour. Hurray,school ended,but right I am going to look for work but Mei Bing got 'Focus' Programme @ Dover ITE. So no choice,have to temporarily put a halt to it and accompany her to Dover ITE. As we reached there,we saw Daniel,Wenda and Mrs Woo. Then,I go back to Dover ITE to doing my accounting work and bought Topanyaki to eat. Their food is nicer than our school and even cheaper. The performance was great but some of the performance really sucks. Then so coincidentally saw Chuan Wei and his friends,so we decided to go for dinner later. After the dinner for the elderly,we packed and go. During the bus journey,we have lots of fun and laughter,sing,clap,rejoice,really have a lot of fun. We reached Toa Payoh Interchange,then me,Mei Bing,See Guan and one of the interactors went for dinner @ Toa Payoh Hub. I was really exhausted and feel like breaking down soon so as I eat,I don't really talk much. Anyway,after the dinner,we went to Yu Ting's grandmother's funeral. I thought she won't be strong but in the end,she proved me wrong. Actually she was quite strong,but I know that the last will be ultimate test for her. Just hoped that she will be alright after that. Human must go through Birth,Old,Sickness and Death and it is just a process of our life. Mei Bing went off to take her dinner with her friend and I left after Jin Xian came cos I need to pass a lot of things to my mother and I returned to the funeral. I walk from Blk 469 to Blk 348 and Vivian called while I was walking and we chatted awhile cos she was recently admitted to the hospital. She was discharged already. And walked a little while Li Juan called to ask about the plan tomorrow. So basically I told her what to do tomorrow and I ran back cause it was quite late. However,I was lost cos cannot find the block,I only can find Blk 348 cannot find Blk 250. I was walking up and down until I found someone to direct me to the right Blk. We chatted a while and Mei Bing returned already. We left about 11 plus. Mei Bing's friend sent her and Jin Xian home while See Guan took MRT and I took the bus home.
Happiness is what you will get in the walks of your life.





happy dying @ 1:48:00 AM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb