<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Sunday, September 26, 2004 ; 10:13:00 PM


The chartered bus I waited was so late that it came @ around 10.40 am. I reached CHC was very late and couldn't meet Elain3 and anyway she was late also cos the bus came late as well for her area. Anyway during the service,when the pastor asked who got financial problem go to the front and he will pray for you. So I did and literally cried. After he had prayed,I was indeed really better. After service,some going for lunch and some stay for other things,Elain3 too,went home to accompany her mother cos her mother was sick,poor thing,finally can take a break but she needs to go home early. After that, Yong Lee wanted to play pool and I said ok but due to time-constrain as I am meeting Li Juan @ 5 pm. So I told him I decided not to go. Since I still got time to space and have to wait a while to call her where to meet and time,I went to Jurong Point to walk walk and so co-incidentally met Ronald @ Jurong Point as he was waiting Yong Xin to come and I decided to go the arcade to play games first and borrow his phone to call Li Juan. I slept all the way from Boon Lay Interchange to Orchard Rd. Then,I meet her and we went to take Neo-print and co-incidentally met my friends. Die,forgotten her name already,hopefully when she sees me in school,she won;t kill me. LOL. After that we went to Takashimaya to talk until 7 plus and we decided to go Atrium to eat. I don't know where is the exact location so I decided to ask the staff @ 7-eleven and she said I have to walk down towards Wisma Atrium. Luckily we never go,cos we just came from there and we just move on to look for a restaurant to eat. Walk and walk and I hit-the-man (saw The Atrium @ Orchard) which was located above NEL Line Station. So we went in to eat but before that we went to PS to play games and withdrew money and we went back to the restaurant 'Piazza by pabulum'. We ordered the set dinner,Initially I thought we wouldn't be eating until very full who knows who really ate until very full. I ordered a Mexican Baked Rice,she ordered Terriyaki Chicken,plus Soup Of The Day (Mushroom Soup) and Blueberry and Caramel Sunday plus a Banana-vanilla waffle. Everything was so delicious even the carrot,vegetable and even fries. I am sure if you go there,you will eat till you full. After eating and chatting for one-hour plus,we walked 5 bus stop away before taking the bus.
I feel so small that I need you baby.





happy dying @ 10:13:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb