<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Saturday, September 04, 2004 ; 1:14:00 AM


Early in the morning around 9am have to wake up cos I am meeting Jonathan they all at Changi Village at 10.15 am. I was late however as I knew it they will be late but I did'nt expect them to be so late. They were one hour late and made me fall asleep while waiting for them. Hai,never mind,initially was quite angry after after they explain to me what happened. I just forgive them and anyway it is not their fault,is the stupid bus driver fault. Don;t the route,don't be a bus driver,waste people time only. Really enjoyed there with them got big and got small,got young and old,supreme combination. We seperate into 3 three teams,one is called 'Youth team',the other called 'Old team' and last but not the least our very own 'Not-really-know-how-to-cycle team'. We go our own way and cycle as 3 different groups and it the end we were split up. I thought Jonathan & Ivan was behind me. Yes it did,but while I was waiting for them at the bridge then bypass me and I did'nt know they bypass me and Wai Chong was right ahead of me and eventually all was splited up. During the cycling, Jonathan & Ivan also have crump. Haha,this is a lesson to teach them to exercise regularly and must stretch before doing strenuous excercise. After that had a sumptious meal at the restaurant. We ate Chilli Veggie,Black Pepper Beef and XO Prawn with Coconut. After that we went cycling again and we made the rest of the people to cycle upslope while we sit and rest. Haha,let them enjoy,the hardest way does'nt mean to suffer is depend on how you enjoy it just like NS,it can be fun if you know how to enjoy,same rulez apply. Then we went back to Singapore to go back our home. Anyway I still can endure so I went to Marine Parade to shop cos Parkway Parade having sale,so I went to there to take a look. However I did'nt buy a single thing cos there are nothing to buy even though the things are cheap. After shopping went to play pool Wei Jie for a while cos they are closing. I played pretty bad that day and I realised something, the que is very light and is 8 feet table,no wonder the whole feeling is weird. Usually normal 9 feet table is $5-$8 per hour but this 8 feet table is $3 dollars per hour.
What is mean to be is the way to be no point forcing.





happy dying @ 1:14:00 AM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb