<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Tuesday, September 07, 2004 ; 10:21:00 PM


Today is my B'Day on 7 Sep 1985 when I was born. So happy today as I received the first HAPPY BIRTHDAY message from Rachel,then followed by,See Guan,Lionel,Li Juan,Felicia,Jia Yi,Mei Bing,Vivien (thanks for the personalised birthday song),Elaine (still want to treat me, better study for your Prelim),Alistair,my cousin and friends,Oriel,Rachel Tan,Yvonne,Shu Xian,Wan Ling and those I did'nt mentioned,wondering who will be the last person to say Happy Birthday to me. After school,I met Rachel and she passed me a birthday gift,I opened after she left and the present was a wallet and the wallet was not cheap cause it was bought @ The Wallet Shop and gave me a surprise cause she drew a Qoo picture inside which made me touched,I was wondering how long she took to manage draw the Qoo picture in the wallet. I went to Toa Payoh alone to eat lunch and amazing discovered the Tiong Bahru "Shui Kuek" was located behind the shop. Next time I will go there and eat. Then,I went on to take 143 to Orchard Rd @ The Coffee Bean. Mid-way through the journey,Elaine message me and said wanted to go home cause she don't feel like studying so I said ok loh. Anyway,I still go to Orchard Rd to buy present as her B'Day is coming also. When I reached there,I message whether she was around a not and indeed she was there and ask me to go and meet her. We sat down and study and her classmates came and joined us. We left around 5 plus and we went to Taka to bought chocolate for my friend's B'Day. Surprisingly Elaine what brand of chocolate and intro me to the chocolate so I bought it. After that,I went to Hereen,Cineleisure,Taka and Plaza Singapore to look for the gift that is not perishable but up-till-now still cannot find and I decided to go home and rest thursday then find again cos I still got celebration on Wed,Thu,Fri,Sun,Sat maybe.
What can be done,do,what cannot be done,try to do.





happy dying @ 10:21:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb