<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Wednesday, August 25, 2004 ; 11:36:00 PM


I went to Jonathan house to take the guitar and stay there for dinner. Really enjoyed her maid cooking the pasta and mashed potato with eggs, it was very nice and after playing with Waffles,Pebbles and Sugar (Dogs) then I went home. When I saw Service 912 is coming is coming, I ran as thanks to the bus driver, I managed to board the bus. As the bus driver saw me carrying the guitar, he ask me whether I was playing band or solo, I told him was solo, and he said that I had never thought of that, that is to form a band and practice it everyday, not only to gain experience and and to bond the friendship together however one thing must bear that 'One day the band will be separated which is a very sad and inevitable thing'. Even I want to form a band, it will be much much much much more difficult than I expected. Then we chat about street performing and carolling, he said about if there is a performance, he asked me to get a ticket to watch me perform, first-time so pai sek and anyway. I have this method of contact him through his name K H Tan, bus service 912, licence plate TIBS1043E, ext 9817.





happy dying @ 11:36:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb