<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6419338?origin\x3dhttp://dolphin3world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Rainbow




Sunday, April 11, 2004 ; 10:55:00 PM


RECAP

SUNDAY

Work up at 7am to go for my God-Sis church for performance. Well as I expected,I didn't plan to wake up so early to go cos I have test tml and I slept only 4 hours due to Saturday Night at Fisherman Village. After an hour ride from Tampines to Queestown 'Church Of Our Savior',my body and my mind was completely exhausted cause I had some drinks at Fisherman Village. The performance was called 'GodSpell'. It was really great with laughter and of course tears, which I nearly cried but I have to control myself as least not to cry in front of the girls. After that,I went to Bishan to meet Meow to study account. Supposedly to meet her at 2.15 pm but I was late, cos I took bus to Toa Payoh Interchange to transfer 88 but eventually due to time consuming,I want to transfer here and there to reach there earlier. However I forgotten that it was totally opposite direction. So I alighted at Braddell Rd and cross the bridge to take 93 to transfer 56 or 88. Even worse,I had forgotten to alight and I have to alight at the next stop to walk ALL the way to Bishan Mac to meet her. It was damn exhausted and walking such a long distance and mentally is disabled too. After our laughter and share about something,we went home,she need to meet her Mother to go home and I have to take 53 to go home too. This will be the first time I really dosed off in the bus until I reached Pasir Ris and dosed off when transferring to 81.


Conclusion:
These 3 days has been very busy and sooo coincidently,these 3 days has been taking 23 all along. Lucky or Unlucky???

SATURDAY

Work up at 9 plus to meet my Ex-Stead, enee to go for church service. When I was on my way there,she smsed me that she don't feel like going already. Naturally,I will feel angry,but dunno why when she smsed me to say to go for a walk with Miao Ying,Hui Ling and her friend to Suntec suddenly my anger calm down. So I said ok loh. Since I still have time,so I went to Orchard Cineleisure to buy QOO Stuff,Mini Clock,Magazine Rack and Wrapping Paper. Altogether is $8.10 exclusive of GST,I still got thing that I haven buy e.g Stuff Toy, umbrella and maybe luggage bag which was temporarily sold out. So looks like I have to go again one more time to get my things. Hai. After that, I went to Suntec to meet them, who knows she was late by one hour when she said to meet at 2pm,luckily I never reach there at 2pm if not I wait until I go mad. After shopping with them and have to give comments also and before we went for a drink,I met one of my friend Winnie at Suntec but also never talk much cause I really very exhausted. We took 133 to transfer 23 to Tampines to Kelvin's house(Michelle's Husband). At the Interchange, my friend Bobby called me and I realise that he was there sitting with his friends but due to time constraint,I tell him that I will contact with him another time. We went to Kelvin's house and watched the video clip on her wedding day. Wow, 2 disks 2 hours plus sitting there waiting aimlessly in order to go for dinner. We went to Tampines Mall to eat Long John Silver. As usual,I cannot eat chicken and fish so I bought a Hamburger at Burger King to cinema to eat and met my friend Siew Po at the counter selling ticket,did'nt manage to talk to her cause she was busy. After the show HELLBOY,we went to Fisherman Village to drink. Actually did not talk much cause I was mentally drained. After a while Kelvin's friend's friend came and I manage to interact with them a little bit. God knows,one of his friends said I look familiar to him and I said "Izzit" . As we continue our conversation,I found out that actually he was one of my Sec Sch friend called Pearllyn and he is her God-Sis,no wonder I find it familiar too. And I chatted with another guy and found out that he is coming to our sch. Cool,I will have another close friend to be,hopefully. After the conversation, I went to the Sea-Shore and look for them but before that,one of my Pri Sch called my name,I was totally taken aback,cause I forgotten some of my friends name. So we keep on chatting about the past,who and whatsoever... and we exchange contact to keep in contact and if possible to look for people on my Pri Schmates.


FRIDAY

Took 23 to Orchard Cineleisure to queue for QOO stuff. The queue was quite long and I was waiting for one hour plus just to get from the end of Sport Of World to the entrance of it. I finally gave up cos I need to go and do project as it was quite late. After doing the project, I went home at around 10 plus and reached home around 11 plus and chat with a lot of my classmates until 2am.





happy dying @ 10:55:00 PM n i did it! :)







The Blogger Y


♥ Name.

NiCk a.K.a d3aTh_d3vIl

7 sEpT 1985

sPoRtS gAmEs & sInGiNg

cAr rAcEr

Leave.
Email.
Blogskin.
bold,italic,strike,underline

May Wish Comes True Y
Driving Licence 31/12/07
The Day After Tomorrow VCD
Samsung 30' LCD TV
Levi's Jeans
Speaker
PSP
Electric Shaver
Mitsubishi Evo IX Model


Chat Y




Who's ThereY
^AdElAiNe^
^AdElAiNe^
^Ai LiNg^
^AmAnDa^
^CaI HuI RoNg^
^CaI HuI RoNg's MuLtIpLy^
^CeCiLiA^
^ChAnEl^
^ChArLoTtE^
^CoRdElIa^
^EdDy^
^EliZa^
^ElEaNoR^
^EuNiQuE^
^FeLiCiA (Mei)^
^GaRy^
^GrAcE^
^GnItIy^
^HuI HuA^
^HuI LiN^
^JiA ShIn^
^JoAnNe^
^JoEl^
^JoEy^
^JoSePhIn3^
^JoShUa^
^KaThY^
^KeLLy^
^LiNg Ai^
^LiNg Ai MuLtIpLy^
^LyNeTtE^
^MeI SiAn^
^MeI Yi^
^MeNg ChOo^
^n316^
^RaChEl^
^RaInE^
^RaInE's WoRdPrEsS^
^ReNeE^
^SeReNe^
^ShArOn^
^ShEyLaRa^
^ShIrLeY^
^TiReN3^
^w431^
^WeI XiOnG^
^XiAo WeI^
^YoNg XiN^
^Yu TiNg^
^YvOnNe^
^ZhEn ZuAn^


^CeLeBrItIeS^
^FeLiCiA ChIn^
^FeLiCiA ChIn (New)^
^FHM^
^LiU Yi FeI^

^My StOrE^
^ApRiL's StOrE^
^AnNa's StOrE^
^ChA Pa LaNg's StOrE^
^JeRsEy's StOrE^
^PeRfUmE's StOrE^
^Su YiNg's StOrE^
^Yu TiNg's StOrE^
^ViCtOrIa SeCrEt's StOrE^

@Blogger@
@Blogskins@
@Sweet-Melancholy Blogskin@


Coming Up...Y

The Past Y

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Some Codes From :purplekisses , bw0kenSMILE-x
Image Host & Layout: Photo Bucket
Remove Credits & I'll kill. :D


dolphln3's world is brought to you by
++-dO|Ph|n3-++™

New Year 2008, New tomb